Subscribe: Apple Podcasts
Have you ever wanted to be better at managing your time and organizing your work environment?
In this episode, Dr. Frank Buck shares simple productivity tips that will change your life.
I had a wonderful time listening to Frank’s stories and words of wisdom.
And I’m pretty sure that you too will get new ideas to get organized once you finish listening to this episode.
Which tip will you implement starting today?
- [00:08] Introduction
- [01:05] Dr. Buck’s transition from a career in education
- [03:25] On becoming a speaker
- [04:09] Dr. Buck’s audiences
- [05:22] How to find what to teach?
- [06:21] Should we start with a niche?
- [08:20] How can multi-passionate people get started?
- [11:07] How to differentiate ourselves from others?
- [13:10] Dr. Buck’s approach to time management
- [15:16] How to start getting organized with easy steps?
- [17:27] How can we declutter our paperwork?
- [21:24] About fighting procrastination
- [23:37] How to stay organized with data that are digital and on paper form
- [25:18] Organizing both personal and professional tasks
- [26:50] How to get things done when life gets in the way
- [31:00] About buying presents
- [36:30] Asking Dr. Buck if what he does now has links with his past
- [41:10] Where to find more about Dr. Buck
- [43:17] Productivity tool recommendation
- [44:09] Summary and your next action step
- Dr. Frank Buck website
- Follow Frank on Twitter
- Follow Frank on Instagram
- Remember The Milk app
- Follow Thuy on Twitter
- Connect with Thuy on Facebook or on Instagram
If you enjoyed this episode, your ratings and reviews on iTunes will be greatly appreciated. It will also help more people discover the show.
Subscribe to the show on iTunes to receive automatically each new episode when they are published.
Feel free to share about the show using the sharing buttons on this page too.