Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Spending most of your time learning new skills before launching your business?
You don’t feel ready to offer your services to new clients.
In this episode, learn how one mindset shift will help you connect faster with potential customers.
- [00:35] Challenges related to starting a business
- [00:50] How I constantly get new ideas for my own business
- [01:26] Why skilled entrepreneurs sometimes freeze before offering their services
- [01:58] Time to change your mindset and focus
- [02:35] Use the experience you gained from the corporate world
- [03:02] Spread the word about your business and discuss with potential customers
- [03:54] What to do to build up your confidence
- [04:14] Summary and action steps
- Connect with Thuy on Twitter
If you enjoyed this episode, your ratings and reviews on iTunes will be greatly appreciated. It will also help more people discover the show.
Subscribe to the show on iTunes to receive automatically each new episode when they are published.
Feel free to share about the show using the sharing buttons on this page too.
Leave a Reply