Wondering how to get started on your business when you don’t know what your passion is?
In this episode, Sigrun, a CEO turned entrepreneur, explains how she created her business around her lifestyle.
Learn how to take the first steps toward building a business you love, even if you are not clear about your business idea yet.
- [00:34] Introduction
- [01:06] Presenting Sigrun
- [02:02] Welcoming Sigrun
- [02:14] What is a lifestyle entrepreneur?
- [03:58] How did you start your business?
- [06:22] About starting a business without necessarily having a clear idea yet
- [08:48] Asking Sigrun how she found her first course attendees
- [09:22] How long did it take to be profitable?
- [10.04] Asking about the key elements that helped create her successful business
- [11:06] Did you have any challenges while building your business?
- [13:08] About how to overcome challenges
- [13:47] How to know when a mastermind group is a good one to join?
- [15:52] How do you manage your time?
- [18:15] About having everything you want
- [18:56] Asking about Sigrun’s TEDx Talk in Zurich
- [21:18] Preparing the speech
- [22:27] How to be visible when running a business from abroad?
- [23:46] Sigrun’s programs
- [25:50] What to do if we are not clear about our passion?
- [26:46] Pros and Cons related to creating a business around a passion
- [29:18] Can people have multiple true callings?
- [32:34] About being the CEO of your own company versus someone else’s company
- [34:10] How could entrepreneurs get started on their business without a clear idea?
- [36:08] How to find more about Sigrun
- [36:47] Summary and action item: write down how you would like to feel and what you would like to do in a year from now
If you enjoyed this episode, your ratings and reviews on iTunes will be greatly appreciated. It will also help more people discover the show.
Subscribe to the show on iTunes to receive automatically each new episode when they are published.
Feel free to share about the show using the sharing buttons on this page too.
If you would like to share about your current passion project, let us know in the comment section below.