Podcast: Play in new window | Download
My guest for today’s episode is Jon Schumacher, an online marketing coach and consultant.
He shares with us how he was able to quit his job in order to run his online business full time. He also walks us through his strategies to create successful online courses and to host profitable webinars.
- [0o:34] Introducing Jon
- [01:42] Could you tell us more about your business?
- [02:32] What about your career pivot?
- [05:55] How did you make your leap of faith?
- [08:04] Overcoming our fears
- [08:56] Have you fears disappeared?
- [10:18] Do your fears help you achieve more?
- [13:43] Jon explaining how he left his full time job
- [14:25] How do you know when it’s time to pivot?
- [17:08] Could you tell us more about doing pilot courses?
- [18:58] How to start without having a list and an audience?
- [21:32] What do you think about doing summits?
- [22:20] What not to do when organizing summits
- [24:49] Webinar strategies and more information about the first version of the Webinar Mastery Academy
- [26:24] Did you have resources to help you build your membership site?
- [27:16] When to outsource versus spending money on tools?
- [29:09] How many follow up emails do you recommend sending for a pilot course?
- [30:10] When do people decide to purchase?
- [31:22] The importance of sending follow up emails
- [31:53] What about the number of people unsubscribing?
- [32:58] What was your main mindset shift to make things happen?
- [34:06] What triggered you to hire a coach?
- [35:02] What are the benefits of having a coach?
- [35:48] Who inspires you in terms of running a business?
- [37:05] Any tips for professionals starting a business for the first time?
- [39:34] Where can people find you?
- [40:17] Summary
- Jon’s Website
- Jon’s Webinar Mastery Academy
- Jon’s Webinar Summit
- Book Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Book Think and Grow Rich! by Napoleon Hill
- George Kao’s Website
If you enjoyed the show, your ratings and reviews on iTunes will be greatly appreciated. It will also help more people discover the show.
Subscribe to the show on iTunes to receive automatically each new episode when they are published.
Feel free to share about the show using the sharing buttons on this page too.
If you have any feedback about this episode, let me know in the comment section below.
JoAnn Worthington says
Very nice voices from both parties.
I liked how clear the sound is.
Jon gives you the feeling that
You can d ok this.
Thank you JoAnn!
We indeed hear that Jon has years of experience with podcasting, which helped for the sound quality.